The shop is currently closed to the public drop-in traffic but we are taking visitors by appointment and working with people remotely to help facilitate their creative expression, so reach out if you have questions or ideas and Sign up for our newsletter.
COMMUNITY SUPPORTED ART (CSA)
Subscribe to our Quarterly Club of limited edition print goods by young and emerging artists.
Full service print shop with letterpress, screenprinting, relief, monoprint, digital etc. Limited edition print runs, poster, shirts, books and more.
Personalized instruction and one-on-one guided shop time to learn printmaking and production techniques.
Current Featured Projects
We are selling limited edition runs of artist printed goods to help support our programs.
We love custom projects and encourage you to contact us with your ideas
Artist Reina Katzenberger has been working on a recent series of portraits of Thought Leaders. These are people who have had and maintain a strong presence in her thoughts. This series will continue to grow. Limited editions are in the works on paper as well as fabric. Many will be custom printed to order. Some editions will be collaborations with Shop Interns and design elements from our Quarterly Club CSA.
Quarterly Club CSA
Community Supported Art.
Your support allows us to empower young and emerging artists to share their voices through tangible and quality limited edition print goods.
recent posts from our blog …the projet shop LOWDOWN
- George Stranahan and the Kitchen Table.I am excited to continue expanding my thought leader series […]
- Thought LeadersArtist Reina Katzenberger has been working on a recent series […]
- Design Process for Q2 2020Words from the artist: As an artist, participating in the […]
- Shirt REDUXWe Voted about it. Print update with addition of excerpt […]
- Q2 2020 Featured Artist and DesignVanessa Porras Words from the artist: “I’ve learned as much […]
- kNOw JUSTICE kNOw PEACEKenichi Woodworking X The Project Shop Design by David Kodama […]
What is your project?